Friday, April 29, 2011

Peeky Peek - Work in Progress

After a wonderful Easter break with visitors and fun and great food, I'm super excited to get back into my many little projects on the go. The garden is still barren, but the windowsill is lush and flourishing so transplanting will soon be in our future.



(These are my tomatoes taking a bit of a bath in the sink after I moved them into bigger pots). Plans are in the making for some Chef-Bugaboo attire, maybe to be sewn up this weekend. And Grammy so wonderfully included a roll of quilt batting in with Bugaboo's Easter package, so I have schemes involving a lap quilt and a cheater baby quilt. Exciting stuff!


But first and most importantly, I bring you this:



Can you tell what it is? I was finally able to start on my plans for the Spring Top Sewalong put on by the amazing crafty mind behind Made by Rae! I only have a week left (having withheld the urge to dabble while our guests were here), so here I go! I don't want to say too much, but it's light grey and yellow and will hopefully fit around my big-momma belly (I've noticeably grown in the past week alone, so I'm going to be making this big).


So it's going to be work work work (also can be read as 'fun fun fun'), and so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment